The was valued at USD 1.21 billion in 2018 and is projected to witness a growth of 12.4% of CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018 – 2026). The major drivers of the growths are – Increasing number of vehicles, lesser land for parking, growing demand for green & sustainable parking solutions, strong demand for consumer comfort and convenience, increasing demand for high-rise building, and smart cities initiatives from the government.
An automated parking system (APS) is a mechanical system designed to optimize the area or volume required for parking vehicles. Like a multi-story parking space, an automated parking system (APS) provides parking for vehicles on multiple levels stacked vertically to maximize the available number of parking spaces while minimizing area usage. The automated parking system (APS), utilizes a mechanical system to transport vehicles to and from parking spaces in order to reduce space wasted in a multi-story parking. While a multi-story parking lot is similar to multiple parking lots stacked vertically, an automated parking system (APS) is more similar to an automated storage and retrieval system for cars.
Grab A Sample Copy of This Automated Parking System (APS) Market Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2333
Increasing urbanization is impacting positively the automated parking system market. The demand for premium residential buildings has also increased over the past few years. According to Christie’s International Real Estate report, the growth in luxury residential sales was 11% in 2017 and demand for automated parking system is high in luxury residential buildings. Further, according to the research conducted by INRIX (US based company provides location-based data and analytics), American citizen spend an average of 17 hours per year searching for parking space, resulting in a cost of ~$350 per driver in wasted time, fuel and emissions. Overpaying for parking costs American citizen more than $20 billion a year or ~$100 per driver. This is likely to fuel the demand of the automated parking system
The European regional market is equally expected to present significant growth opportunities for the automated parking system (APS) market, particularly owing to the favorable government initiatives being pursued by the EU in promoting the deployment of smart parking systems as part of the efforts to reduce the pollution and ensure a sustainable environment.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
· Amongst end user segment, the residential apartment segment is estimated to have an attractive growth owing to the increasing demand for automated parking system (APS) in luxury/ premium residential apartments, an increasing number of high-rise buildings, and builder’s focus to build low to zero emission sustainable residential apartment.
· Unlike a pelleted system which generally requires two pallets for parking and vehicle handling systems, a non-pelleted system requires only one vehicle handling system. It is expected that a non-palletized type of automated parking system (APS) is capable of reducing vehicle parking cycle time by ~35%
· Vehicle parking system often has a direct impact on the feasibility of a real estate – residential and commercial projects. The designing of automated parking systems (APS) can help to increase the profitability of the project by offering vehicle parking to be located in areas where conventional vehicle parking would not provide flexibility or offer parking space for lesser number of vehicles
· Americans citizen spend an average of 17 hours per year searching for parking spaces, resulting in a cost of ~$350 per driver in wasted time, fuel and emissions resulting into increasing demand for automated parking system (APS)
· Automated parking systems require area about 70% smaller and 50% smaller volume to park the number of cars inside the parking zone as compared to conventional parking facilities.
· European region is expected to lead the global automated parking system (APS) market. The acceptance of an automated parking system (APS) is relatively higher in the U.K., Germany, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, and the Netherlands.
o Rising adoption of an 2/3 automated parking system (APS) is anticipated to optimize the parking alternatives, save room and reduce vehicle emissions while parking
Check Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2333
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
· The report analyzes the global consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
· It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the.
· The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the.
· The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
· Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the industry by automation level, by structure, by type, by design, by system, by platform, by end user, by parking level and by Region:
Automated Parking System (APS) by Automation Level (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· Fully Automated
Automated Parking System (APS) by Structure (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· AGV System
· SILO System
· Tower System
· Rail Guided Cart (RGC)
· Puzzle System
· Shuttle System
Automated Parking System (APS) by Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· Speedy Tower
· Rotary Carousel
· Optima Parking
· Multi Parking
· Lift and Slide Parking
Automated Parking System (APS) by Design (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by System (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· Smart Meters
· Parking Gates
· Parking Guidance System
· Analytics Solution
Automated Parking System (APS) by Platform (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· Office Building
Automated Parking System (APS) by Parking Level (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· Less than Level 5
· Level 5 – Level 10
· More than Level 10
Automated Parking System (APS) by Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
· North America
· Rest of the Europe
· Asia Pacific
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Middle East and Africa
· Latin America
· Rest of Latin America
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Financial Advisory Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/2333
Browse Our Related Reports:
Rail Control System Market, By System Type (Control System, Traffic Management), By Application (Freight, High-speed Trains, Very High-speed Trains, Commuter Trains, Light Rail/Trams, Metro/Subway Trains), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Electric Intercity Bus Market, By Bus Type (Battery Electric Bus, Plug-in Hybrid Bus, Hybrid Bus), By Battery Type (Lithium-ion, Lead Acid), By Consumer Segment (Fleet Operators, Government), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Hybrid Train Market Analysis by Propulsion Type (Battery Operated, CNG, Electro-Diesel, LNG..). By Application (Freight, Passenger) By Operating Speed (Below 100Km/hr, 100-200 Km/hr., Above 200 Km/hr.) by Region Forecasts to 2026
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370